Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Harder you Fall by Gena Showalter




Jessie Kay is a wild woman, and in previous books I knew her book would be awesome, that girl didn't let me down, "reeling, needing a moment to regroup, she tossed her napkin on the table. And, just to be tactless, she added, “I’m headed to the lady’s crapper. Alone,” she added for the girls’ benefit. “If I take a while, don’t come looking for me.” Even without realizing it Jessie Kay can bring West into lust, “gonna love you foreverrr...something something something...give it to you so goood.” As she dried a plate, she gyrated her hips in a dirty bump-and-grind. Suddenly the desire to laugh abandoned him. Desire hit and hit hard." Need to get a man's attention ASAP snap a pic of your chest, "aaand sixty-three seconds later, a beep sounded. YOU’RE NOT WEARING A BRA??? She laughed with pure glee. Another text came in. Come to my office. Now. In-person showings are better than pictures" West really doesn't ask for much, “I can.” He brushed the tip of his nose against hers. “If you begin to ache for a man...for a kiss, a touch, fingers...anything...you come to me. You tell me. You get it from me. No one else.” I loved this book West and Jessie Kay were perfect for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment