Thursday, December 17, 2015

A Very Grey Christmas by TA Foster




Grey knows how to read his woman's signals when she starts shedding the clothes you join her, "I threw my coat on the floor and pulled the sweater over my head. “Well, hey.” He turned to see me shedding my clothes. He closed the distance as his lips crashed into mine." Grey is not one to deny his woman anything:
               "I was hoping you’d still be naked when I woke up.” I chewed my bottom lip and eyed his flannel shirt.
              “Oh no, I’m not starting off on the wrong foot with your dad.” He tried to stand from the bed, but I wrapped myself in his lap. “Eden, what are you doing?” I kissed his neck and started with the top button on his shirt.
I enjoyed this novella it was a great holiday read.

No comments:

Post a Comment