Saturday, November 21, 2015

Unbuttoning the CEO by Mia Sosa



Despite everything going on Ethan is a sweet guy, "his nostrils flared. “ I know I didn’t have to. I wanted to.” He lifted his face to the ceiling and ran a hand through the back of his hair. “I just wanted you to know that you meant something to me. I thought you’d like this.” Ethan, he knows how to show his woman a good time:
                           He pressed his body close to hers as they circled out the door. “Coffee. Lots of coffee. And condoms. Lots of condoms.” 
                          She raised her hand to hail a cab. “Spending the weekend in bed, are we?”
                         “Yeah. In bed. On the couch. On the floor. In the shower. On the kitchen counter. You get the picture.”
I liked this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment