Friday, October 16, 2015

Until We Break by Jamie Howard

                                 


I didn't really pay attention to the beginning because the blurb kind of put me off it but as we got going the book started to keep my attention more. Sloane is bada** that girl is something else, "as she passes my chair, she trails a hand across my shoulders and then bends to whisper in my ear. “I told you not to play this game with me, Luke.” Toward the end of the book I fell in love with it, "when I sway my hips into his, he grimaces and pulls back. “Sorry, your sister already did some damage to that this morning.” My mouth drops open neatly in shock. “No. No, that is not what I meant. Sloane.” He points a finger at me. “She kneed me in the balls this morning on your behalf.” Overall this book was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment