Sunday, October 18, 2015

Cruel and Beautiful by A.M. Hargrove & Terri E. Laine

                                    


I need to stop reading prologues they kill me and they make me all nervous when I read. Drew is quite the charmer with his way of words, “no. No effing at all. Not one tiny little bit of effing. I solemnly swear. Scout’s honor. God, you’re so effing beautiful.” Drew seriously has a way with words and he kept me entertained, “if you don’t get a move on, you’ll end up going to your spa appointment smelling like a freshly effed woman. I don’t mind it, but I’m not sure if you do.” There are times her man just can't hold back, “the limo. ” Her eyes grow in size and it only makes me harder. “Eff Cate, you can’t look at me like that. I won’t last.” I enjoyed this book I liked it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment