Saturday, October 3, 2015

The Dragon's Dilemma by Jessie Donovan

                                  


Fraser is a cocky thing, "I knew your tightly controlled appearance was hiding the true lass beneath.” He slapped her bum lightly. “I look forward to seeing her free and open to my hands, my mouth, and my ***k.” Holly knows how to keep her man in line in the mating frenzy, "not even the dragon half was strong enough to withstand the pain of being punched in the ***k and he grabbed himself and rolled over." Fraser likes to tease his woman and I found it cute, “your dragonman, eh? I like the sound of that. Maybe I should tattoo ‘Holly’s dragonman’ on my forehead. That will keep the lasses away.” I loved this book, I especially loved we didn't get it in novellas! I can't wait for more from this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment