Saturday, October 3, 2015

Drawn Through You by Sarina Rhoads

                                   


Reading the blurb I thought the male.lead would be submissive, I was wrong Cole doesn't have a submissive bone in his body, “my first day here, I wanted to eff you on this very desk.” He punctuated the recollection with a hard thrust of his hips, forcing free a sharp gasp from Shaun. He inched his palm down over her breast and kneaded the supple orbs one at a time. “After I made an a** of myself , of course.” Cole learns the hard way that impressing his woman can be sometimes dangerous, "...take as much bacon as you want.” He glanced at the small portion of breakfast meat left. “I can make more.” He smiled sheepishly . “However, I have to put a shirt on first.” He pointed to the few red blotches where the hot grease tagged his skin." I loved this book, Cole was a true alpha.

No comments:

Post a Comment