Saturday, October 3, 2015

Rip by Rachel Van Dyken

                                   


There are times I didn't know what to do with Nikolai but damn I loved that man, "his eyes darkened as he leaned forward and flicked his tongue across his lips. “Are you asking me if I like getting dirty?” I have to give the boy props he's quite the protective man, “he touched you?” Nikolai’s brown eyes were crazed. “Maya…don’t lie to me. Did he touch you? Ever?” The main thing we need to know about mafia men is that when they fall for their women they have a one track mind, “we have to get back to work today…and I’m going to have a hell of a time keeping my hands off you.” I loved this book, I'm still curious about Sergio and how he'll work out I can't wait for the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment