Friday, October 9, 2015

Right Where You Are by L.E. Bross

                                    

Seth is a romantic guy I mean damn, Avery has a good man, "he kissed me again, only this time it was teasing and gentle. His hand curled around my jaw and he stroked his thumb over my kiss-swollen lips. “The effing zombie apocalypse couldn’t keep me away.” Seth likes to plan activities he knows his woman would enjoy, “Saturday morning. It’s a date,” he said against my skin. “No clothes. No plans. You. Me. This bed and maybe the couch, or the table, or the . . .” He oomphed when I elbowed him. “I take back my own rule. The plan is now to have you in every single room of your place. That might take all day.” I really enjoyed this book. I thought the characters were well developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment