Monday, September 14, 2015

The Scandalous Proposal of Lord Bennett by Raven McAllan



When explaining things to his woman Ben has no game, he isn't suave, he's just blunt, ‘we procreate. I spend my seed in you as many times as necessary until you’re with child.’ A certain part of Ben is always roaring to go for his woman, 'Clarissa laughed. ‘I know it’s been demanding my attention for several minutes.’ The said body part was stiff against her arse.' Ben is a considerate man, although at times it doesn't seem like it, 'he put one hand over his groin, just in case she felt the need to throw something else. ‘Don’t you sweetheart me. Do you realise how awful I felt?’ Clarissa asked in a shrill voice. ‘No idea where I was, where you were, whether Brodie is a tracking dog, who would … would …’ She sniffed, and he swore a sob escaped her.' I really enjoyed this book, Ben and Clarrisa were perfect for each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment