Thursday, September 24, 2015

Seducing the Dragon: Parts 1-4 by Jessie Donovan

                                 

PART ONE:
Bram is one hot alpha man whose beast wants to come out and take charge when his woman is in the room, “come in. I don’t know what Skyhunter ever made you do, but we’re informal here. I usually eat in jeans and a t-shirt.” Her eyes roamed his chest before settling on his crotch. It took every bit of restraint he had to keep his ***k from going rock hard." Bram is definitely not one for romantic words, "Bram frowned. “What are you talking about? Of course you’re going to help me. I’m not about to mate you just so I can eff you, although I look forward to that.” I can't wait to dig in to the rest of the story.
PART TWO:
I loved Bram he wasn't subtle, he was really blunt and that was sexy, "the dragonman took two steps toward her before he said, “Aye. Unless you’re now having second thoughts?” He gave her a slow once-over before meeting her eyes again. “I was rather looking forward to effiing you.” Bram is starting to become a little softie where his woman is concerned.
PART THREE:
The best part about these books are how well the Dragon and the man are connected, "he put up his hands in surrender. “Fine, fine . My dragon said you are worthy of being a clan leader’s mate. You think of our needs even if it means toning down your feisty personality. Therefore, we should eff you later until you scream, as a reward.” Seeing Bram not as tense and actually at ease around his woman was entertaining, even if he was generally always horny, “my dragon pretty much controls my ***k, lass.”He brushed his lips gently against hers. “And believe me, you haven’t seen anything yet. He’s been holding back.” I can't wait to read part four I'm excited to see how things work out.
PART FOUR:
The deeper we go into the stories in this series the more intrigued I become of the characters, I'm always excited about the next book. In order to get her man back, a girl has to go to extreme measures:
                   Ignoring his dragon’s roaring and shouting, Bram said through clenched teeth, “Lass, if you ever want me to use my ***k again, that’s enough.”
                 “Bram?”
                 “Aye, it’s me. Please don’t smack me in the ***k again.”
I'm so excited for the next book, this is a great series.

No comments:

Post a Comment