Thursday, September 24, 2015

Reapers and Bastards by Joanna Wylde





Boonie is quite the romantic man,  “been thinkin’ about this all year,” he whispered. “I come home and my effin’ girl is with the biggest p***k in the valley. Took you too long to figure it out, babe. Such a goddamn waste.” Boonie is a great supporter of his woman and her dreams, “sounds great, so long as I don’t have to get my nails painted,” he said, shrugging. “But I definitely want more of those massages. Wouldn’t mind a happy ending, either.”




Seeing a scene in Horse's point of view was a whole lot more entertaining then in Marie's, "now that was more like it—my girl hadn’t checked out entirely after all. I laughed, loving the spark in her and wanting to see more of it. That wasn’t all I wanted, though. I grabbed her waist and pulled her into my body." I mean seriously who doesn't love Horse, "I shook my head at her slowly. “Marie, babe . . . you know I think about your t**s all the time.”



Although short I loved seeing deleted scenes and new ones to these two MCs that I've grown to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment