Thursday, September 17, 2015

Conqueror's Kiss by Hannah Howell





When Hacon's woman wants to she can be a little  seductress, “not to touch ye here.” She slowly curled her fingers around his erection. “Have ye changed your mind?” There are times a man doesn't care what his woman is wearing when all he wants his her naked, “of course I am. Hacon,” she protested halfheartedly when he quickly removed her lacy nightdress, “that was meant to entice you.” She eyed the lovely gown longingly as he tossed it away." There are times a man must stand firm, “because I wouldnae wish to tear them in my eagerness,” he replied even as he tossed aside his braies and sprawled on top of her. “And I am feeling verra eager indeed.” I enjoyed this book I loved the accents I love Scottish men.

No comments:

Post a Comment