Thursday, July 23, 2015

Tracker's End by Chantal Fernando



Even with another man not in the bed Tracker has issues about his woman sleeping elsewhere, “in Arrow’s bed? The eff you are,” he growls, then sweetens the tone of his voice. “Come on, we’re just gonna sleep. I’ll even spoon you.” I'm with Lana with a naked Tracker in front of you, ogling is a must, “my eyes are up here,” he says huskily. “Unless you want to eff now? Because I’d be okay with that.” There are times Tracker has a one track mind, "he grins. “Eff the party. I’m gonna throw you over my shoulder and take you straight to my room.” I laugh. “Baby, I’m dead serious ,” he says. “I have no effin’ clue why you’re laughing.” Tracker is one thoughtful man, “do you want me to beat the ***t out of him?” he asks casually, like he is asking me what I wanted for lunch. “You should have called me. What’s his full name?” I love the men in this series and I can't wait to see whose next.

No comments:

Post a Comment