Thursday, July 23, 2015

Falling Under by Lauren Dane



I loved Duke, he was carefree, genuine and an all around good guy, “I’ll see you tonight. Since you’ll be looking at hot men, I expect you’ll find me.” He sauntered out, whistling. Damn, that a**." Carmella had that sweet but saucy side and she had all sorts of tricks to surprising her man and most of them weren't in the bedroom, "then he bent to peer into the fridge at her side. “Jesus Christ. Carmella. Baby, this is the most organized refrigerator I’ve seen in my entire life. I’m in awe.” Duke is a chill guy, “I get hard when you wipe a counter down. Who am I to judge what gets you hot? As long as it’s me, I have no beef.” I'm in love with this series and the characters each book is a stand alone, but you see characters from previous books and see how they're doing. Duke was kind and sweet and he brought out his alpha protective side when he needed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment