Monday, June 22, 2015

Sloth by Ella James



Kellan I loved him he seemed caring but behind that care I felt something different I'm not sure what, “I would have cleaned you up.” He trails the tissue along my chin, the motion soft and teasing. And he smirks. It’s... intimate, that smirk. As if he knows me. “I’ll take care of you while you’re with me. You’ll like it,” he says. He drops a light kiss on my forehead, and I take a step back." Kellan can sometimes be selfish, "he settles me on it with my legs spread. “I need to eat you one more time before you to go sleep.” Even while injured his mind is still on his girl, "my balls ... They feel ... full. I’m surprised to find I want to touch them. I want her to touch them. Can I ask her ? Would she jack me off like this? Or is it too effed up?" This book may have been twisted and heart breaking at times but I loved it. I loved Kellan some of his choices were stupid (typical male) but in the end he redeemed himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment