Monday, June 1, 2015

Idle Bloom by Jewel E. Ann




Oliver is one of those men who always has a stick up his butt, Vivian is a free spirited girl and she knows how to tease her man, make him lose control, "this!” I pull her finger out of her mouth and stick it in mine then ease it out rolling my tongue around it. “Finger-effing your doughnut. Stop. Finger-effing. Your. Doughnut." Vivian has a problem with panties and Oliver has a problem with his woman going without the panties, "first, some of the dresses you wear are awfully short. Second, I know you’re not wearing underwear and I don’t like walking around saluting everyone I pass." Vivian, that girl really gets a rile out of Oliver and it's entertaining to see his thoughts, "for eff’s sake, woman, you’re really sitting here trying to get me off in the middle of Dunkin’ Donuts while asking me if I want to spank you." The conversations these two had were entertaining at times, "yeah, I get it.” I grab her wrist and take a bite of her sandwich. “I need to get it together and you like to lick food off my body.” I mumble over a mouthful." I enjoyed this book I loved Oliver even though he had some nasty demons, but Vivian was his light and I liked that.

No comments:

Post a Comment