Monday, June 1, 2015

Cannon by Sabrina Paige




I loved Hendrix he was cocky, alpha, and full of innuendos, "Hendrix shrugs. "That's self-taught. What can I say? Coffee is my vice," he says. He turns around and looks at me, his gaze running down my body. "Not my only vice." He knows how to surprise his girl, "I was just -- coffee," she says. "I mean. Um. I didn't expect you to be here, or... yeah. No pants." He really has a way with words, "you're my watch," Hendrix says . "Which means your hoo-hah is part of my watch." Addy knows how to poke the bear and get a reaction, "careful, Addy-girl," I warn. "Unless you want me to eff you right here in your dressing room before your performance. Is that what you want." I loved this book this series is always a must read.

No comments:

Post a Comment