Saturday, May 23, 2015

Summer at the Shore by V. K. Sykes



I'm going to love this series! I automatically fell in love with all the characters. Ryan is such a manly man when it comes to chow time, but he can stop and be polite for a minute, "Ryan attacked his sixteen-ounce New York strip with enthusiasm. “Great steak. How’s your tuna?" He sure is a charmer when it comes to giving compliments, "your a** is seriously distracting me, Merrifield ,” Ryan murmured in her ear. “If you had a dime in the back pocket of those jeans, I bet I could tell if it was heads or tails." When his woman asks if he's nervous about what's to come he gives her a  man's answer, "not really, but then I have such a raging hard-on that I can barely see straight." Ryan isn't a bashful fellow, he has it, he's gonna flaunt it, "and boy, when it came to his equipment, big was exactly the right word. Ryan gave her a salacious grin. “Now that you’ve had a good look, would you like to touch?" I really loved this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment