Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Devil Wears Spurs by Soraya Lane



I liked the spunk and sass Chloe had, "seriously, Ryder, put some goddamn clothes on,” Chloe said, eyes narrowed . “I’m not just going to jump into bed with you because you’re half-naked if that’s your plan." When Ryder tries to be funny, he's just not, "sweetheart, if you’re not warming my bed then someone will be. I appreciate what you’re doing for me, but I’m not a effing monk." The accent and southern charm the boy had was just plain hot, "Darlin’, if I was winning, you’d be butt naked and riding me right now." I really loved Ryder he liked to take care of his girl, "just tell me they didn’t talk you into strip poker ,” he asked, talking straight into her ear before nipping her lobe. “I don’t want either of them seeing my girl naked." I enjoyed this book so much I can wait for the other King brothers to get their books.

No comments:

Post a Comment