Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Fall with Me by J. Lynn



Reece was sweet, charming and I loved him, "a laugh erupted from him, which surprised the hell out of me. “Your soul is all rainbows and puppy dog tails, babe." He was just seriously so sexy, "Reece reached out with his other hand, curling it around the base of my neck as he stroked himself again. A bead appeared at the tip. “You want to watch me." I loved how affectionate he was, "mornin,’ babe,” he murmured, nuzzling my neck as he let go of my hand and gripped my hip, pulling me back against his erection." Roxy is easily distracted especially when her man is shirtless "my gaze coasted over the expanse of his chest and taut stomach, down to the fine trail of darker hair that disappeared under the band of his bottoms. “I can . . . um, understand that." I loved this book. I can't wait for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment