Thursday, March 19, 2015

Zack by Sawyer Bennett


I never knew a man giving me whiplash and a major headache would be so entertaining. Zach is so much more moody and indecisive then any of the other men we've read about so far in this series, "she’s been in my house for all of five minutes at most, and she’s effing cooking breakfast in my kitchen." He sometimes has to assure Kate on certain things, " He gives me an immediately chastising look while trying to hide his grin. “Christ, Kate . . . I don’t give a effwhat your panties look like. I want to get to what’s underneath." I mean he has to really try Kate is a hardheaded girl, "I’m hard as a effing rock for you right now. Trust me, I will not be turned off by your underwear." Zack is bold, blunt and he's not apologetic about it, "Christ,” he curses in anger, his hand going to his cock. With wide eyes, I watch as he strokes himself. “I’m so fucking horny right now." He's also primal and I found those times pretty sexy, "Christ . . . Kate says she’s never had a man go down on her before and I about blow my load right then and there." What I didn't find sexy was what he said to Kate at times or the times he treated her not so nicely I softened questioned why the girl just didn't leave his a**, but as I said before the girl is hardheaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment