Sunday, March 22, 2015

Tempted by her Italian Surgeon by Louisa George



I knew I was going to like this book from page one and the back and forth between the characters, "absolutely not. Stay right there.’ That got his attention. No woman had ever spoken to him like that before. It was… well, it was interesting." Matteo may come off cocky, arrogant, and self-absorbed but he's actually a really caring guy, "you should have told me what you were feeling. Talked to me, Ivy. Not run out into the road. Especially with your leg being so damaged. It could have been serious for you too." Personally in thought Ivy and Matteo were perfect for each other, "you need convincing? You are a woman and I am a man and there are things we could do that will make us feel amazing .’ Scudding his fingers through his chestnut-coloured hair, he shook his head. ‘Mio Dio, this is the hardest I have ever had to work to get a woman to kiss me. Ever." I really did enjoy this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment