Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Sweet Hope by Tillie Cole



Axel is my type of man he's blunt, bold, bada**, and he's hot, "she had no effing clue how beautiful she was… and the effect she had on men. “You got a man?” I suddenly blurted." I really loved the fact he had no problem speaking his mind, "You on something? I don’t have a rubber." At times he had no problems showing his feelings, "I knew she was joking, but a effing insane wave of jealousy swept through me, and I bit out, “You eff a lot of guys." He has to give his woman a warning at times, "His eyes lit with blatant desire, and he flicked his chin. “Get the eff outta here or you won’t be going nowhere." Axle the boy is a caveman where his woman is concerned, "Then you’re gonna be living with me,” Axel firmly instructed." There really are no words to describe how much I loved this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment