Saturday, March 28, 2015

Shopping for the Billionaire by Julia Kent



I love this author I always try tonight her books, I enjoy them so much there's always humor, love and great times. Declan he's a sexy man, "he leans down, hot breath tickling my ear, blowing lightly on the strands of hair that escape my up-do. “I’ve been thinking about you all morning,” he rasps." I loved him so much that I wanted to jump his bones, "he nuzzles my neck. “A woman who knows her Russian literature,” he murmurs. “That’s hot." He likes to prove things to his woman, "I’m all man, Shannon. Let’s make sure you know it by the time the night is over." The hospital scene with Shannon's family and Declan had my cracking up, "I am five feet away and can hear every word,” he growls. The curtain whips back in one smooth movement and there’s Declan, alone, buttoning his jeans." I can't wait for more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment