Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Club: Ace by Jenna Elliot


Ace, he's complicated and it's sometimes not in a good way, other times he's charming and gives mixed signals, "you just respond to me with total abandon." Another chuckle. "I'm good at what I do. But your trust, your passion, is amazing." Sometimes he gets so worked up and it's not the most convenient places, "the only thing I'm hiding is my hungry d***," he growls." Remember when I said he can be complicated in bad ways what I meant to say was he could be a total a**, "you forgot something." He growls, shoving the check into the neckline of my blouse. "Don't come back. I never want to see you again." This book had it's ups and downs but overall I enjoyed it, some scenes did make me uncomfortable but I kept on trucking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment