Saturday, February 21, 2015

Stay with Me / More of Me by Samantha Chase


STAY WITH ME:
Gina that girl can tempt a saint at times, "aren't you going to join me?" she asked, grabbing a slice from the box not waiting for him before taking a bite. She moaned in pure ecstasy. "Now that is what I'm talking about." He was in hell. There was no other way to describe it. He was tired, hungry, and now he was horny too." Mac he's territorial and protective of his Gina, "Mac walked in. "What the hell's going on here?" He immediately stepped to Gina's side. "Are you all right?" he asked gently." The naughty bits were kind of blacked out I didn't really like that but other than that aspect I enjoyed the story. 
MORE OF ME: 
Mac is back in a couple of scenes in this story and he still has the biggest hard-on for his girl, "that's okay," he said with a low growl. "Because I'm about to be a little selfish myself." Kicking the bedroom door closed behind him, Mac lowered his fiancee' to the bed and followed her down. "And I'm not sorry about it, either." The main story is about Casey and Ryder and Ryder is a passionate man and sometimes that passion comes out wrong, "how about because I want to see you dammit," he snapped. "How about because ever since I jogged over to your house the other day, I haven't been able to stop thinking about you?" He's a touchy feely kind of man as well, "Ryder," she said breathlessly as his hand continued to travel up her thighs until her found her panties." This was a cute story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment