Thursday, February 26, 2015

Need by K.I. Lynn & N. Isabelle Blanco


Kira she's a spirited woman, "hypocrite. I know he's been effing half the female population at his school. No way he hasn't been. He has no right to pretend I'm his and only his when he isn't mine and only mine." Kira's brother Ryan I loved that boy, "Kira, I wish you would just tell me the name of the mothereffer that broke your heart so I can break his effing face." Brayden he's a dominant male and acts like a possessive caveman where Kira is concerned, "I don't care that she might be with him now, she's my girl. No one else's. Yeah, I know stupid effing Brayden. Letting another guy take his girl." Brayden likes to make his girl offers she can't refuse, "damn, baby, you look entrance by my d***." I let out a chuckle. "I'll let you play with it anytime you want. I'll even take a video of it so you can watch it over and over." Isn't he the sweetest. I had a hunch there would be a cliffhanger but I really wanted it to not be true, but it was. Overall I liked this book there was some aspects I didn't really like but overall it was good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment