Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Hard & Fast by Ana Gabriel


Sometimes Rose just has to put her foot down, "I pull myself up straight. "I shouldn't have to. You're my employer, and if I'm going to continue working for you, I don't ever want to see you naked again." Cole, that man would tempt the devil himself, "he winks. "I'm going to hit the shower now if you'd care to join me, Rose," he calls out. "I'm sure I can find something for you to assist me with in there." Rose she irked me at times, the girl just needed to go with the flow but other times I was with her on situations, "I'm such an idiot. I can't believe I even for a second thought that Cole making me dinner meant something. I'm just another lay to him." I do have to say at times she had some massive lady balls, "well it's clearly not mine," I shout back. "I'm just some stupid little girl you keep here to pick up your dry cleaning and eff when you want." This book was alright it was a fast read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment