Thursday, February 26, 2015

Addy And The Smart Guy by Carter Ashby


Like all men Grey had his strong points like wanting to make sure his girl felt the love, "let me take care of you. I want you to feel like a princess, not a prostitute." And other times he was a stupid ninny that needed to remove his head from his a** because that boy just doesn't know the right thing to say to Addy, "honey, I'm sorry. I don't know what you want me to do. Remain celibate?" But suddenly he realized the insensitivity of his statement. Because wasn't that what she'd done? "Is that why you're still a virgin, Addison? You were waiting for me?" Addy at times I wanted to wring her pretty little neck she needed to learn to stand up for herself and not settle and speak her mind and when she did I was like a damn proud mama, "do you think I want to be taken care of? Eff you, Grey." His mouth dropped open. "Take care of me," she muttered angrily. "What the hell does that even mean?" Sometimes she grabbed them balls for all their worth literally and figuratively, "she grabbed his balls. "Do you mind being with a more aggressive woman? Because I think I like taking the lead sometimes." One thing I didn't like was Grey and I wouldn't call it 'cheating' per-say but not be completely honest that really irked me, but other than that I loved this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment