Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Winning Appeal by N.B. Silber


This one is hands down my favorite out of the series, especially the computer scene, "I'm sure we could make it fit lots of ways," Mark said. "But from behind works for me." Beth that girl is such a fun-loving character and some of her behavior and thoughts really amused me, "suddenly, it dawned on me that I was openly checking out his equipment and I felt my face get hot. I looked up, and saw him trying not to smile. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to...ogle you." Mark at times turns into a desperate man and it's funny when he turns desperate, "we have to. I'm running out of office furniture to fantasize about banging out on, and I'm googling 'injury' and 'excessive masturbation'." I loved this book, well I loved all the books in the series but so far as I'm not sure if the series is done yet this is my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment