Thursday, January 29, 2015

Disfigured Love by Georgia Le Carre


A new version of Beauty and the Beast I love books like this probably because I like the redemption I find in them. Guy he's emotionally and physically scarred so when Lena enters his world that girl rocks it, also Guy is the type of man who likes to know how his partners feel so he likes them to be loud, "I don't like it that you are silent. Today when you come I want you to scream loudly and hard. I want you to wake the dead with your screams. Can you do that?" I like that with Lena he wants to let his primal urges come out I really find that sexy, "oh eff," he groaned, and closed his eyes for a couple of seconds. "You make this so hard. I want to be an animal with you.Throw you on the bed and eff you senseless." I really enjoyed this book and am looking forward to what the author brings to the table next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment