Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Radio Silence by Alyssa Cole


The blurb had me intrigued and it reminded me of Tara Brown's 'Born' series so I couldn't wait to jump in and see what was going to happen. Rest assured it's nothing like Tara's books the blurb just reminded me of her books, I loved Gabriel right off that boy is intense, "oh, I wasn't making a suggestion." He walked back toward the kitchen, as if that was the end of the discussion." He's learning to follow his heart and not his head all the time, "good ideas be damned. Next time, if you want there to be a next time, I'm not stopping until I make you scream." Gabriel is one of those people who can read your damn thoughts and doesn't want Arden to feel bad for their relationship, "once again I felt like an interloper, but this time an interloper who was banging my hosts' son. "My girlfriend," Gabriel said, and hugged me tighter." The next book in this series, even though I really want to find out what happens I may have to skip I'm thinking it's going to be m/m from what I got out of the bonus excerpt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment