Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Twisted by Cari Quinn & Taryn Elliott


Jazz sure has some lady balls, "how dare you? You show up late after promising you'd be here. I ask for one little thing and you can't even give me that." She pushed him harder. "Then you get in my face if some guy dares look at me, but you can't even see me when I'm standing right in front of you." Gray he's a sexy man, "maybe." He brushed his erection against her a** and slid his hands down to her breasts. "Maybe I'm in a hurry to get back in your zone." Jazz she's a pretty honest person, "can you blame me? I never thought I'd get you undressed ever. Even if the effing Pop had been in the room, I would've stripped down to my birthday suit anyway." I enjoyed this book and can't wait to see what Gray and Jazz get into next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment