Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Officer in Pursuit by Ranae Rose


Whatever Kerry wants our boy Grey seems to give it to his woman, "I wish you'd take your shirt off," she said. "I love looking at you without it when we're at the beach." He peeled off his t-shirt and tossed it aside, let it land somewhere on the floor, behind the couch." Sometimes Grey's body functions wakes up his girl, "fully conscious now, she was aware of more than just his presence. A sheet covered him almost to his chest, but did little to hide his erection. "Never mind that," he said. "You can keep on resting." He also has no qualms about telling his girl what he needs to do, "I'm fine. I just...I've really gotta take a pi**." He stood, nearly tripped over the sheet and hurried out of the room." He also gets his Christmas wish early, his woman in a bikini, "he sat frozen on the couch and didn't move, afraid any motion would draw attention to the insta-boner he'd sprung as soon as he'd laid eyes on her. "You look great," he said, trying to sound admiring, but not like he was about to burst out of his pants." Out of all the boys Liam still has my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment