Sunday, November 30, 2014

Flames of Passion by Kayla Perrin


Tyler he has a formula for getting his woman to answer him, "seems you need me to kiss you again to give me an answer." He paused and ran the pad of his thumb over her bottom lip. "So I'm going to do that. And then I want an answer." Nya I like that she boasts to her friends how great a man she has, "he's a sweetheart," Nya responded, and sighed dreamily. "And a stallion. We had a great time." It's not all rainbows and roses in this relationship Nya has some trust issues and jealousy issues, "Nya exhaled sharply then faced him. "Seems to me that you and your ex aren't through with each other." Once she got her head out of her a** it then became rainbows and roses and those are the scenes I enjoyed the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment