Sunday, November 30, 2014

Fashionably Dead by Robyn Peterman


I loved Astrid and Ethan:
  "Wait a minute," I demanded, untangling my mouth from his. "How did I lose my shirt?"
  "I couldn't sleep." 
  "So getting me partially naked helped you sleep?" I narrowed my eyes and tried not to focus on his perfectly ripped chest.
  "No," he grinned. "But it made staying awake a lot more fun." 
The boy has some damn stamina, "he was delighted. "Oh baby, I'm a Vampyre. I can direct where I want the blood in my body to go." He grabbed my hand and guided it to his rock-hard pe***." There is always humor in Robyn's books so when you pick one up you know that you're probably going to pi** yourself laughing and you're gonna have a grand ole' time with each other characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment