Friday, October 24, 2014

Charming The Beast by Cynthia Eden


Connor is not one to hold in his feelings, "I'm effing jealous. I already hated the ba**** as soon as I saw what he was doing to Harris. But to know that Keegan was close to having you..." His eyes glowed brighter with the fury of his beast. "I want to rip him apart." He also doesn't like getting disturbed, "fury streaked through him. The last thing he wanted was to deal with Eric right then. Not when he was still buried - balls deep- in Chloe." He has a sensitive side well mainly it's dirty naughty time and he has patience for his girl, "we don't have much time," Connor said. "Baby, I need to be with you...please, let me have you agian. Right here." I love when my men are alpha and Connor is extra alpha so I enjoyed this book so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment