Thursday, October 30, 2014

All Broke Down Cora Carmack


I loved Silas I want one of my own, "I have a question for you then." Just the tip of his finger dips inside me, and the heel of his hand is so close to where I'm dying for his touch. "Do you want my fingers inside you?" Who knew the boy could stick with one girl, "if you're touching me, I won't want anyone else." That's not quite a straight answer, but he continues. "Right about now, I'll agree to anything, give you whatever you ask." It's like the boy knows exactly what to say, and when to say it to please his girl, "stay here until I get home, and I won't have to call you. If you still want to be naked, I won't even complain." Dylan has a way of throwing him off his plans and I liked that for him she was full of surprises, "I reach between us to stroke the bulge in his jeans, and he breaks away. "Eff, baby. I had a plan. I was going to make you beg, make you tell me what you want." I can't wait to see whose next in this series I just love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment