Sunday, October 26, 2014

Act of Mercy by Mandy M. Roth


I'm going to enjoy this series if Duke's character is anything to go by that boy is not subtle when it comes to his horniess, "no. I"m a wolf. So, is that a yes or no to the anal probing?" Damn, she had a hot voice and he'd love to have her bent over before him. His d*** throbbed at the idea.' Mercy good God I loved that girl, "was she for real? He was holding a firearm and she wanted to know if he was there to fix her sink. He was totally and completely obsessed with a crazy woman." When that girl is in shock and out of her mind things just pop out of her mouth, "she rocked back and forth and laughed softly. "The one I touched myself thinking about." All the men's heads whipped around, their gazes on her. Duke growled, warning them to look away." I give props to Duke for his patience I really do, "he groaned and cupped himself. "Stop staring at my d*** or I'm going to give you a hell of a lot better view." I need to see if the second book in this series is out already because I truly can't wait for more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment