Monday, September 29, 2014

Too Hot to Handle by Katie Rose


Jake can only handle his woman's actions for so long, "but when her hand moved lower, he grabbed her wrist, effectively stopping her. "Don't," he breathed, even as he kicked off his briefs. "I won't be able to control myself." I mean he knows he's good looking but that doesn't stop him from teasing Nikki, "like what you see?" The sheets were wrapped around his waist, covering the lower half of their bodies. But he rose, propped up on an elbow, and began exploring her naked breasts." He's also one for giving great compliments every girl wants a man who know how to give those, "you know, I kind of like this. Great coffee. Great girl. You in a robe, all tousled from a night of great sex." This was an alright read for me I couldn't really get into the story I think there was to much going on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment