Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Beauty and the Mustache by Penny Reid


Although I enjoyed Quinn and Janie's book more this one still had those entertaining moments, you know like the first time Ashley and Drew meet, "oh my God, I'm so sorry," I stammered, and I reached forward and petted the offended skin. "I never would have purpled your nurple if I'd known you weren't related to me. It's just that I was trying to sleep. Really, I should have known you weren't Cletus; he would have guessed my intentions a mile away and taken evasive maneuvers." Drew he is the most understanding sweet, hot man I've ever met, well I mean who I want to meet:
                Therefore, I wiped my nose on his shirt and said between tears, "I'm using your shirt as a tissue."
                "That's fine." I felt his smile against my cheek. "It's yours if you want it." 
I'm hoping Ashley's brothers get a story of their own because they were just as entertaining as Ashley and Drew.

No comments:

Post a Comment