Monday, September 1, 2014

Bang Bang by Rachel Van Dyken


LOVED IT! I loved how Ax that boy loves to provide for his girl and he gets all blushful over it as well, "that came out wrong," I grumbled. "Can you help her find some clothes? She needs a whole new wardrobe, shoes, underthings." I coughed into my hand and looked away. Bar, bar, where was a freaking bar?" I mean the boy doesn't even bat an eyelash on how much the crap costs for his woman, "the total..." her eyebrows arched. "is four thousand thirty-two dollars and twelve cents." Ax didn't even blink, just reached for a shiny black AmEx car that had some sort of roman soldier of something on it." He's such a tease but it's adorable, "thanks." I grinned suggestively. "Don't let me keep you from getting dressed...I'm a patient man, I can wait." When his girl is concerned the boy has a hard time focusing, "going, damn it." I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Sorry was distracted...saw skin...and" I shook my head and mumbled to myself. Yeah it was going to be a long a** ride to the hotel." I can't wait for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment