Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Red Blooded by Amanda Carlson


Yeah I totally focused on Rourke more than anything else, and I mean who wouldn't it's Rourke for crying out loud, "Jessica," Rourke yelled, leaping over several downed demons and moving toward me quickly. He scooped me up in a tight embrace, his hands covering my back and neck, his lips falling by my ear. "I'm so glad you're still in one piece." He smelled so god. My wolf howled in pleasure. It was hard not to attack him, but that had to wait." I love a man who can tell it like it is, "all bets are off the next opportunity we get to ourselves. Being connected to you is the most important thing I don't give a s*** about anything else." He held me tightly against his length. "I'm taking you." He leaned over. "Make no mistake about it." I slid my hand all the way down and cupped him, giving him a gentle squeeze. A low growl issued out the back of his throat." Obviously I focused on the romance more than the action adventure so this was an okay read for me I wanted more private time with Rourke and Jessica. 

No comments:

Post a Comment