Sunday, August 31, 2014

Never Doubt me by S.R. Grey


Yay Chase's point of view, to me books are so much better in a man's perspective I'm not sure why, "she nuzzles my neck as I carry her over to the bed, and the whole way, I am telling her, "I love you so much, baby girl. You are my world." He is a man's man that boy don't like anyone looking, touching, or hurting his woman, "I want so badly to break his effing face, but I settle for just holding him place. "You better effing stay away," I growl. "Or the next time, we'll be doing more than just talking. Got it?" Chase has some damn good persuasive moves, "and though there's no chance of making a baby tonight, I insist we should practice. Kay giggles and agrees. "We should definitely practice a lot." She pulls me to her, whispering against my lips, "and I think we should get started as soon as possible." I loved this one just as much as the first one in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment