Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Texas Twist by Cynthia D' Alba


Alright I want Cash to be my damn cowboy, I loved him. I loved how easy it was for him to turn on the charm, "his gaze roved down her body and back up to her face. "Why are you in my house? And why don't you have on clothes? Not that I'm complaining, mind you." A wolfish grin spread across his mouth. "Nice T-shirt slogan." He also always thanks Jesus for his blessings, "the white wife-beater shirt was so thin that he could see the lace outline on her bra, but he muttered a quick, "thank you, Jesus" that she wore a bra." Paige is not a shy damsel and she works hard and I loved her, "here." She tossed the sheet on the leather sofa. "If you're that bashful cover up. Although I've seen a pe**s or two in my life." I will need to go back and read the other books in the series because I don't read a series in order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment