Sunday, July 20, 2014

Shipwrecked with the Billionaire Rockstar by Victoria Wessex


Adam sure has one smart kitty, "Ozzy clung on even tighter, and hissed in my ear as if to tell me exactly what he'd do to me if I slipped and dumped him into the water." Adam he's not self conscious at all, "Adam was still equally naked, all powerful, rippling muscle and - I quickly glanced in the other direction. Something else had arisen early. Adam glanced down at himself. "I can't help it," he said in a low growl. "You have that affect one me." He's also one to give his woman what she wants, "if my girl wants a coconut," he told me, "she shall have a coconut." He was ten feet up, now, hugging the tree like a lover with his arms and legs." I enjoyed reading this book it kept me entertained. 

No comments:

Post a Comment