Sunday, July 20, 2014

Reject Me by Jennifer Foor


I loved how Jamey was trying to change his ways but at times I thought he was going about it the wrong way, "I jumped off the bed and grabbed ahold of her before she could leave the room. "Just wait a minute. I get that we're effed up, but ain't this what you want? Tell me it didn't feel good to be back in my bed again, baby. You know I'm right, don't ya?" I loved how Peyton finally voiced her opinion and stuck up for herself, "because you slept with them. Don't you get it? You've destroyed me time and time again. I feel like an idiot. You were out effin' girls while I sat in your bed waitin' for you. How many times did you come home and eff me right after them? How many?" There were some parts that broke my heart but I loved reading this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment