Sunday, July 27, 2014

Impulsively by Colleen Masters


Brooks is one assertive man, "yes," he growls, cupping my chin and forcing me to meet his gaze. "I am. And even if you won't admit it, I know you want me to. Denying that won't make it any less true, babe." He's just a carefree bird no matter what the situation is, "yeah you did," he laughs, shaking his head, "you party hard. I appreciate that in a woman. Relax, would you? We had a great time." Well there is one situation that he's not so care free about and that's his girl's safety, "I do think," I say. "He knows where I live." With a low, primal growl, Brooks darts across the room and pulls on his jeans. A sudden glint catches my eye as he produces a menacing switchblade from his pocket." This was an alright read, it had action, steamy scenes, but I just wanted more from the MC themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment