Monday, June 16, 2014

The Dare by Rachel Van Dyken


Grandma Nadine is back, naughtier than ever, "sweetie," Grandma dug through her purse and pulled out a tube of lipstick, "I'm already finished with you. You can have all the sex you want. You too Jake." Oh Beth she tries so hard to calm situations down, but honestly it just doesn't work, "right. You and your necklace are cursed." I patted his back in a motherly fashion. "You're under a lot of pressure right now. It's okay to freak out every once in a while. Just take some deep breaths, and we'll get some food in you." The girl sure knows how to put herself in awkward positions not that Jace really minds, "I realized I was on top of him. Straddling him. And he was warm. And great gods of Asgard, my body savored it. "Nice thighs." He smirked. "They're strong. Mind unleashing me before I have to get both legs amputated from blood loss?" You don't mess with Jace's woman, he gets all caveman on your a**, "I tugged Beth closer to me and shielded her; I would have peed on her to mark my territory if my body would have allowed it. Seriously, the guy needed to back the hell off before my fist ran into his face." Jace he doesn't like when women correct him, he likes to think of himself as the 'alpha' male, "Beth, seriously, don't interrupt a man when he's exploring. It's like our natural habitat, okay? Throws us off and freaks us out when women try to help." What a great end to a series, I have to say I'm going to miss Crazy Grandma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment